Aibofolio isn't just a portfolio, It's a tech playground where websites dance with code, posters explode with event energy, and words spark with tech wisdom. Art and tech high-five here, building bridges and redefining success, one click at a time. Come and explore my creation!

Pizzaporia: A Food Delivery App - UI & UX Design Concept & Analysis

Elevating Mobile App UI/UX as a Designer

Pizzaporia

As an experienced UI/UX designer well-versed in crafting intuitive digital experiences, I was recently commissioned to overhaul the user interface of Pizzaporia - an emerging food delivery app. Upon analyzing their existing design, several pain points stood out immediately that impacted key engagement metrics.

Pizzaporia by Gian Aibo C. Boyero

There was a lack of visual cohesion stemming from mismatched icons, fonts, colors, and unnecessary clutter like duplicate menu options. This created a disjointed and frustrating user journey. Accessibility also suffered due to low color contrast ratios in places. It felt disjointed as a professional designer so I knew average customers would face even more pronounced struggle.

Armed with these insights, I set forth to transform Pizzaporia into an aesthetically-pleasing and seamless mobile experience. My redesign centered on consistency, reduction of visual noise, and amplification of the most crucial app functions like ordering and tracking deliveries.

Thoughtful use of color, space, typography and intentional branding elements allowed me to align screens into a visually harmonious flow while optimizing simplicity. I honed the information architecture to spotlight primary workflows and remove redundant or excessive selections that bred confusion. The result is a polished interface that foregrounds utility through considered presentation - an app that not only delights users but intuitively caters to their goals.

It was fulfilling as a designer to lift Pizzaporia’s UI/UX to meet contemporary mobile standards. Clean interfaces invite usage while buggy ones deter engagement. My enhancements both in form and function transmute this delivery platform into an effortless ally instead of a digital burden. The strategic changes enact positive real-world outcomes in converting and retaining loyal customers. It's rewarding to know my expertise directly improved a business’ outlook and customer relationships. I welcome future opportunities to elevate other products through human-centered design.

In summary, this project enabled the full breadth of my user interface specialization to meaningfully transform a suboptimal app into an accessible, usable and visually-appealing mobile experience. Centering users yielded material improvements that users will appreciate every time they interact with Pizzaporia.

Want to know me more? Check my read.cv account.