Aibofolio isn't just a portfolio, It's a tech playground where websites dance with code, posters explode with event energy, and words spark with tech wisdom. Art and tech high-five here, building bridges and redefining success, one click at a time. Come and explore my creation!

Hosted and Organized a 800+ Participant Registered Tech and Festival Event in our City

DEVFEST 2023: A Bacolod Tech Takeover!

Hey there, fellow tech enthusiasts! Gian Aibo C. Boyero here, a 3rd-year Bachelor of Science in Computer Science student at the University of St. La Salle and your host for Day 1 of DEVFEST 2023, Bacolod's biggest tech and festival event. Buckle up, because I'm about to share the inside scoop on a whirlwind weekend that saw over 800 participants and countless curious passersby!

Hey techies! Exciting news – Google DevFest is coming to the Heart of Bacolod! 🀩🧑 In partnership with the Bacolod Yuhum...

Posted by Ayala Malls Capitol Central onΒ Sunday, October 8, 2023

First things first, let's talk visuals. I whipped up the main event poster, a vibrant explosion of colors and code that captured the essence of DEVFEST – a collision of technology and creativity. Seeing it plastered across Ayala Malls Capitol Center was pure adrenaline, a testament to the months of planning and anticipation.

But the real magic happened on stage. As a DEVCON Bacolod Acting President and Co-Lead of the Creatives of Google Developer Groups Bacolod, I donned the emcee hat, guiding the audience through a whirlwind of talks by amazing Filipino speakers. From cutting-edge AI to breathtaking animation, each session was a mind-bender, leaving us all itching to code, create, and innovate.

Pizzaporia

My personal highlight? Sharing my journey as a Google Developer Student Club (GDSC) Lead in a fireside chat. As an alumni, I poured my heart out, sharing insights and best practices for building a thriving tech community. Watching the spark of inspiration ignite in the eyes of future GDSC leaders was truly rewarding. Pizzaporia

DEVFEST wasn't just about talks and tech; it was a celebration! The Ayala Malls buzzed with workshops, and even a vibrant makerspace, all fueled by the passion of our incredible volunteers. Witnessing the synergy of ideas, the late-night brainstorming sessions, and the infectious energy of the crowd – that's what DEVFEST is all about.

Pizzaporia
So, did we succeed? You bet! DEVFEST 2023 wasn't just an event; it was a movement. We brought together students, coders, animators, and tech enthusiasts from all walks of life, proving that Bacolod has a vibrant tech scene waiting to explode. And guess what? We're just getting started. Stay tuned for more DEVFEST adventures, because the future of tech is bright, and Bacolod is shining its light on the world!
Pizzaporia

As the curtains fell on DEVFEST 2023, we marveled at a sight far grander than any line of code – over 800 inspired minds buzzing with newfound knowledge, connections forged in the heat of collaborative workshops, and a city vibrating with the infectious thrill of tech discovery. From insightful fireside chats to code-fueled workshops, DEVFEST proved that Bacolod is no mere audience to the tech revolution; we're the architects, the creators, the dreamers building a future powered by passion and pixels, one session at a time. See you at the next chapter, where the Bacolod tech revolution continues!

Want to know me more? Check my read.cv account.