Aibofolio isn't just a portfolio, It's a tech playground where websites dance with code, posters explode with event energy, and words spark with tech wisdom. Art and tech high-five here, building bridges and redefining success, one click at a time. Come and explore my creation!

Valtara: The Elemental's Quest (Alpha Test)

A 2D Platformer Game - Where Platforming Meets Eco-Activism

Custopia Picture

Valtara is an action-adventure platformer set in a world on the brink of ecological collapse. Greedy corporations have plundered the planet's resources, throwing the four elemental spirits - Earth, Water, Air, and Fire - into disarray. As a brave adventurer, players embark on a quest to collect the spirits, harness their power, and restore balance to the world.

Through Valtara, I actively applied the skills and knowledge acquired during CSP209 - Game Programming 1.

This project allowed me to:
- Design and implement core platforming mechanics.
- Develop a unique elemental system with varied applications.
- Craft a compelling narrative with environmental themes.
- Create visually stunning environments and engaging soundscapes.
- Test and refine the gameplay experience through iterative development.

Custopia Picture

Valtara isn't just a course project; it's a testament to my passion for game development and environmental awareness. I believe Valtara has the potential to not only entertain and engage players but also inspire thoughtful discussions about our responsibility towards the planet.
Game Pitch by GIAN AIBO BOYERO

Beyond posters, consider expanding your reach with unique game merchandise that allows players to express their love for Valtara. Imagine cozy hoodies emblazoned with the elemental symbols, each representing a different playstyle or personality. Keychains featuring adorable chibi versions of the game's mascot creatures could be another charming option.

Custopia Picture

By offering merch that reflects the game's aesthetic and values, you create a community around Valtara, extending its impact beyond the virtual realm and fostering a connection with players who resonate with its message of environmental stewardship.

Custopia Picture

Remember, Valtara is more than just a game; it's a call to action, a reminder of the delicate balance we must maintain with our own planet. By infusing your marketing materials with its essence, you invite players to not only become heroes within the game, but also champions for our own world.

Want to know me more? Click here