Aibofolio isn't just a portfolio, It's a tech playground where websites dance with code, posters explode with event energy, and words spark with tech wisdom. Art and tech high-five here, building bridges and redefining success, one click at a time. Come and explore my creation!

Custopia VR Customer Service Game Simulator Concept

Level Up Your Customer Service Skills with Custopia: The VR Game That Turns Training into a Thrilling Adventure

Custopia Picture

Hey there, game enthusiasts and aspiring service superstars! Gian Aibo C. Boyero here, and I'm about to blow your mind with a game concept that's as innovative as it is essential: Custopia, the VR Customer Service Simulator.

Forget boring training modules and stale textbooks. Custopia drops you into the heart of the action, where you'll navigate a vibrant, interactive world brimming with real-life customer service scenarios.

Custopia Picture

Whether you're charming a grumpy gamer in a virtual electronics store or calming a frustrated traveler at a bustling airport check-in, Custopia lets you hone your skills in a way that's both exhilarating and effective.

Custopia throws open the doors to a customer service training revolution. Ditch dusty textbooks and stale modules for a vibrant VR world where you tackle real-life scenarios head-on. Master complex conversations with dynamic AI customers, solve curveball problems from malfunctioning gadgets to misplaced luggage, and hone your emotional intelligence with a unique skill-tracking system.

As you climb the virtual career ladder, unlocking new roles and skills, Custopia builds not just confidence, but a tangible resume of service prowess that'll make you a real-world rockstar. Buckle up, it's time to level up your service game! Attached below is our Game Concept Pitch supported with statistics for our Game Programming 2 Course

We crafted Custopia not just for a thrilling gaming experience, but to ignite a revolution in customer service training. It's more than just pixels and polygons; it's a platform brimming with the potential to tackle crucial Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Custopia's impact stretches beyond individual growth. By fostering a generation of empathetic, skilled service professionals, we can cultivate a kinder, more understanding world. Picture restaurants free from frustrated diners, flights free from stressed passengers, and businesses thriving on genuine connections built between employees and customers.

This is the dream that fuels Custopia. It's a game, yes, but it's also a catalyst for positive change, a playground for building a brighter future, one virtual interaction at a time. Join us, level up your skills, and let's make a real-world impact together.

Facebook Page
  Want to know me more? Check my read.cv account.